Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Running Skirts Virtual Skirt Basket Winner ...

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has already donated to my fundraising efforts and to Running Skirts for sponsoring this AMAZING Virtual Skirt Basket. As of this morning, I have raised $3161 of my $3000 commitment, a whopping 105%! Without all of your support, reaching my goal wouldn't have been possible. With that said, there is still time to make a donation to Grassroot Soccer. All you have to do is check out my fundraising page HERE.

And now for the winner! There were 494 entries and thanks to random.org the winner is ...

#212 - Judy Read (no blog)

Congrats! Please email me at racingwithbabes (at) yahoo (dot) com to claim your prizes!

3 comments:

ttmom531 said...

So excited!! Won't be able to Rock the Look as well as you...but can always try! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Unknown said...

jealous!! Enjoy Judy!!!

The Jesse said...

congrats to the winner!!!