Tuesday, August 16, 2011

the "whys" ...

Did you ever wonder why I run?

Maybe it's because I have to balance my cupcake intake. Maybe it's because I need an excuse for dressing in all of those bright running clothes I own. Maybe it's because I like to torture myself.

It's kind of all of those things, but, the real reason I pound the pavement, day in and day out is explained in my guest post over at Another Mother Runner.

You can check it out HERE.

Well, what are you waiting for? Go ...

Oh, and a special thank you to SBS and Dimity for letting me speak to "The Tribe" and self-indulge even more than I already do ...

11 comments:

fancy nancy said...

What a great email I got this morning with your reasons to run! Well said!!!

Pam @ herbieontherun.com said...

VERY well said!

Running Ricig said...

I like you! :)

Rachel said...

Awesome post! :)

Marisa @ The Pace of my Life said...

Just read it on Another Mother Runner! Awesome!!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

You run because you are going to kill a tri in 2012! So happy for you!

Marlene said...

Well said! You are one of the most determined chicks I know.

The Jesse said...

just read your guest post and wanted to say i absolutely loved it :)

determination. its a great motivator :)

Unknown said...

Great post, T. Proud to be a follower.

XLMIC said...

Nice job, Tonia! I enjoyed reading your guest postband learning a bit more about you and why you run :)

Anonymous said...

Love your post on Another Mother Runner! You've officially been added to my blog roll! (and I love seeing another Virginia Runner. I'm in Virginia Beach).