And as you probably know by now, I am a huge Running Skirts fan. At last count, I had 32 of their skirts, in addition to several tops and five pairs of RunLove Compression Socks. Basically, I am a walking billboard for the company (Note: I wore their white running skirt in the August 2011 issue of Runner's World).
With that said, it only seemed natural that I team up with Running Skirts to raise funds for Grassroot Soccer. Thanks to the generosity of the Running Skirts twins, Cindy and Christy, I have an AWESOME Virtual Skirt Basket to raffle off.
One VERY LUCKY winner will receive the following (winner's choice of size and color):
REQUIRED: Make a NEW donation to my NYC Marathon Fundraising HERE. For every $5 you donate, you will receive one (1) entry. If you have donated in the past, you MUST still make a NEW donation. However, your total number of entries will be based on the total amount you have donated (Example: $50 previously donated + a new $10 donation = $60 or 12 entries). Once you've donated, leave a comment to let me know the TOTAL amount you've donated.
- Become a follower. Leave a comment
- "Like" Racing With Babes on Facebook HERE. Leave a comment.
- Follow me on Twitter HERE. Leave a comment.
- "Like" Running Skirts on Facebook HERE and let them know I sent you. Leave a comment.
- Follow Running Skirts on Twitter HERE. Leave a comment.
- Repost this raffle on your blog, Facebook or Twitter (Be sure to include @tmbrunnerfirst and @running_skirts in your tweet). Leave a comment.