Miles Planned/Miles Ran: 157.1/158.3
Rest Days Planned/Rest Days Taken: 7/7
Highest Mileage Week: 4/18-4/24: 41.3 miles
Long Runs Planned/Long Runs Completed: 4/4
Current Book: What? I can barely get myself dressed and you expect me to read? I think not.
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: Part-skim ricotta cheese, sliced strawberries and a dash of Splenda. Best.Dessert.Ever.
Current Colors: Pink and Turquoise
Current Drink: Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla Coffee. 100% yumtastic.
Current Song: Born This Way - Lady Gaga
Current Triumph: I am rocking "Sugar Detox 2011."
Current Goal: Recover as quickly as possible from my Bloody Buddy crash. In case, you didn't hear, I will be having surgery a week from today to repair this ...
Current Blessing: That the only thing I damaged in the crash was my shoulder. My cracked helmet was proof that it could have been far worse.
Current Excitement: The doctor said that I could ride my bike trainer 7-10 days after surgery. Trust me, I will be counting down the days until I can get my sweat on.
2011 Goals - Status Update:
- Clean up my diet - I am tracking my food religiously at SparkPeople and I am rocking my sugar detox.
- Eat no more than 25 cupcakes - As of May 1st - 11 cupcakes eaten
- Pay off our consumer debt by the end of the year - We have paid off over half of our consumer debt and are on track to be credit card debt free in 10 months. Plus, we are on track to have our student loans eliminated by February 2013, five month ahead of our schedule. And 10 years faster than if we let it go to term.
- Spend $0 on clothing - As of May 1st - $0 spent.
- Run 2,000 miles - As of May 1st - 728.75 miles run.
- Run a sub 1:55 half marathon - Next race - 7/31, San Francisco Half
- Take 30+ minutes off my marathon - Completed - 3/26, National Marathon, 4:15:48, 33:50 PR.