Saturday, June 7, 2008

i am too tired ...

I am too tired to ...

think.
be witty.
run.
swim.
bike.
eat.
type this blog.

Today's run (7 miles) kicked my butt, I ran more like 6.7 miles and walked the rest.

Dizzle and I spent the day together partying it up. Literally, we went from one party to the next. Doodle stayed at home with Daddy since she's suffering from a case of the spots!

And despite the fun filled day I had, I have very little to say. And it's mostly because I am so damn tired.

I promise, I will be back when one of the following happens:

1. Some crazy, wacked out thing happens in my life and/or

2. I don't need to go to bed before the sun sets.

I'm sure option number one is far more likely.

1 comment:

Earth Momma Mer said...

Seriously, I know EXACTLY how you feel. ;) Rest, you need it. And drink water! Meredeth