Thursday, June 12, 2008

my baby sister is all grown up ...

This weekend (well, actually Monday) is my baby sister's high school graduation. Yes, you read that right ... HIGH SCHOOL!! While I've been out of college for five years, gotten married and had two children, she's a fresh-faced 18 year old with the world at her feet. And I am so excited for her!

But to witness this momentous event, we have to road trip. That means packing two extremely active toddlers into the car and listen to them kick and scream (and laugh, if I'm lucky) for a minimum of five hours. Our past road trips have a sorted history. We've made 10 hour trips without a peep from the backseat. And we've heard ear piercing yells for two hours straight at the end of a drive. So really, you never know what we are going to get.

Either way, I promise updates and pictures when we get back ...

No comments: