Monday, March 1, 2010

February Rewind ..

It happened again. I blinked and suddenly another month has passed. Here's my recap of February 2010 ...

Miles Planned/Ran: 98/102.37 (with an overall pace of 9:34)
Rest Days Planned/Taken: 12/10
Highest Mileage Week: 2/15-2/21: 28 miles
Long Runs Planned/Run: 4/4
Donuts Earned: 67.99 (good, considering I ate two at the finish line of yesterday's 3 mile race)
Current Book: Book? What is a book? I still haven't figured that one out. I've heard of a blog, but not a book.
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: 16 and pregnant ... it's like a train wreck that you can't take your eyes off of.
Current Colors: Yellow (just wait until you see my Princess Half Marathon outfit!)
Current Obsessions: Can you say Disney? How about sub two hour half marathon?
Current Drink: Milk, of the skim variety
Current Song: Drew Seeley and Selena Gomez - New Classic (yes, I am a teeny bopper trapped in a 28 year old's body)
Current Need: 1:59:59 ... enough said.
Current Triumph: A successful race ... 3 miles in 23:13, with no crash and burn.
Current Bane of My Existence: Packing. I'm over it. If it's not in the suitcase now, I'm not bringing it.
Current Goal: How many times do I have to tell you ... 1:59:59!
Current Indulgence: Cupcakes (I'm at 8 on the year for those of you keeping score) ... J brought another half dozen home yesterday. He knows I can't resist. I mean, seriously, could you?

Current Blessing: Health, happiness and a brand new pair of Newtons ...
Current Excitement: We leave for Disney tomorrow night!

20 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh yes! My IPOD is a teeny boppers paradise!! I missed that you had a race this weekend! Nice job! Those cupcakes look to die for! Have a great time at Disney! 1:59:59 coming right up!

Teamarcia said...

With that 5k time you soooo have a sub 2 1/2 in you!
OMG he brings those into your house?? I would inhale every one!

Have the best time in Disney!

Robyn said...

Teeny boppers unite! Have an amazing time at Disney.

Molly said...

I was playing my ipod on Saturday, and my 10 year old niece said, "hey, this is MILEY CYRUS!" yup. I'm a teeny bopper too.

Momma Twitch said...

Disney looks like so much fun!! I shoulda signed up for it.... I can't wait to see pictures from the race. You're gonna do AWESOME!

Tortuga_Runner said...

Good luck at Disney & thanks for the cupcake pics,]. Now I won"t be able to get them off my mind until I have one. I'm terrible at "diets" all it takes one look & I'm off the wagon:)

Anonymous said...

i know you will do great at disney! have fun!

Marlene said...

Great month!

And OH MY GOODNESS, those cupcakes look delicious!

Libby said...

Oh.my.yumminess! Those look amazing. So, what are you shooting for at the Princess half?? hahah just kidding ;)

Kerrie said...

I saw the best visor at this random Disney store the other day and thought of you. It was pink and had a gold tiara stitched on the front part and it said Disney Princess. I thought about getting it for you, but it was kid-size. Shucks.

Unknown said...

SOunds like February was a kick a$$ month for you!! The 5k success and cupcakes...can't get better than that ...although more cupcakes and a sub 2 hour half would!
Heres hoping March is just as great as Feb!

Judi said...

Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to visiting your blog and gaining some ideas and tips from other moms on the run!

Good luck - am I reading it right that you are running a half at Disney?

Yummy looking cupcakes, by the way!

My hour quiet time is up now back to the kiddos! I could get very addicted to blogging . . . I will have to read a little more about you . . . until next time . . .
happy running!

Carly said...

Umm, if you need me to take those cupcakes off your hands I'd be happy to take care of them for you. ;-) Just send them right my way...mmm...makes me want to go buy one. Too bad we don't have a place to get a good cupcake around here!

Steel Springs said...

Great job during February! Those cupcakes look delicious.

Mile Posts by Dorothy Beal said...

Those cupcakes look amazing!!! I WANT ONE :)

Mile Posts by Dorothy Beal said...

Those cupcakes look amazing!!! I WANT ONE :)

misszippy said...

You're killing me with those cupcakes--so glad they are virtual to me! Have a great race this weekend--knock it out of the park.

ajh said...

I hope you make your goal. That is my secret goal too but it's been more than a year since I came close. You are going to have so much fun at Disney! I loved your list. Totally agree on the cupcakes although doughnuts usually tops mine.

MCM Mama said...

You are so going to make that goal! And then you can share those cupcakes with me, ok?

Sarah said...

YUM, I wouldnt be able to resist those cupcakes either! Have fun at Disney and I cant wait to read the recap!!

Also, I love your idea of your "current" things on your monthly recap!! :)