Wednesday, March 17, 2010

it's patrick's day ...

No, that is not a typo. In my household of non-Irish children, today is Patrick's Day. I have told them repeatedly that it is in fact, SAINT Patrick's Day, but they do not seem to care. Instead, they wrote this song and have been singing it for the last 20 minutes ...

It's Patrick's Day,
It's Patrick's Day
Today, today is Patrick's Day,
It's the day we care and the day we share,
Oh Patrick's Day is coming,
I'll tell you the colors of Patrick's Day,
The color of Patrick's Day is green,
Oh, it's Patrick's Day,
It's Patrick's Day,
The greatest day,
It's Patrick's Day

Pretty funny, huh? This Patrick guy must be pretty lucky if he's got his own day. And you can be pretty lucky too. All you have to do is check out my giveaway ...

10 comments:

KK @ Running Through Life said...

That is super cute!!!!!

Marlene said...

Awww, too cute!!!

Reminds me of the little kiddos who say "Happy Valentime's!"

Momma Twitch said...

LOL! Kids are so great. :)

Carly said...

Well my fiancee's name is Patrick. I'll let him know that your children are singing about him. ;-)

Unknown said...

Ha, ha. Lucky you...such great song writers and singers!

Steel Springs said...

This is adorable. I'm impressed with the lyrics! Does it have a nice tune?

Judi said...

I was curious what they used as the tune?

Very creative little kiddos!

Happy "St." Patrick's Day :)

Melissa said...

Too cute! Kids are so funny aren't they!

Alicia said...

Too funny. Love Patrick's Day at my house! I loved being able to blame any and all messes today on the elusive Leprechaun.

Michelle said...

Awww! So cute!