But, we are not the only ones who are affected by our active lives. Our little ones tag along on endless runs, suffer through monster treadmill sessions and give up time on their vacations, so that we can do what we love. And it's about time that we thank them. That's where Training Tag-Alongs comes in.
Training Tag-Alongs is a Richmond-based apparel company that recognizes the dedication, support (and tolerance!) your little one has for your exercise addiction! Here's how the company was started,
"When the founder's pride and joy arrived in May of 2005, she didn’t let the trials of motherhood stand in the way of fitness. She picked up a jogging stroller and pounded the pavement. Through heat, rain and snow, her son was always along for the ride. Less than a year later, she qualified for the Boston Marathon with a blistering-fast 26.2 miles in Virginia Beach. It was in Beantown, after a fruitless search for a souvenir for her favorite training partner, that the Training Tag-Alongs concept was born! Now, with the help of the Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing (a.k.a. “husband”) and Vice President of Product Testing (a.k.a. “son”), Training Tag-Alongs boasts a wonderfully unique and creative collection of T-shirts, stickers, and bibs."
Here are just a few of the adorable designs available.
Now, thanks to the great people at Training Tag-Alongs, three lucky readers will win their choice of one of these shirts for their training tag-along. (All of my girls have worn the "Marathoner In Training" shirt, which has been a big hit with my gang). PLUS, an additional 10 readers will win a 26.2 mile marker sticker (see picture above).
So, do you want to know how to enter? (One Comment Per Entry Please!!)
1. Check out the Training Tag-Alongs website HERE and come back and tell me what you would choose if you win.
2. Become a follower of my blog, or tell me that you already are.
3. Become a fan of my Facebook page HERE, or tell me that you already are.
4. Repost this giveaway on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, your local library, wherever and come back and tell me that you did. (One entry per repost).
5. Tell me how you show your tag-along how you appreciate them for all of their support.
Giveaway closes at Midnight EST on Saturday, March 20. Winners will be chosen at random on Sunday, March 21.